We are looking for someone with experience in selling building supplies, in particular residential pre-nailed wall frames and roof trusses. This person would need to be an organised, honest individual who aggressively seeks out opportunities and has the personality, drive & motivation to becoming an integral part of our sales team.
This position requires that you have the ability to seek out and develop new customers. You would need to be focused on:
- Customer service, pricing, new product introductions and technical service.
- Maintaining and developing existing accounts as well as aggressively hunting for new opportunities.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Have experience in selling building supplies and residential pre-nailed wall frames and roof trusses.
- Have a strong sales background.
- Have a stable work history.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently meet and exceed our customer expectations by maintaining and developing working relationships.
- Possess good problem solving skills and the ability to discuss business issues and propose appropriate Wiri Timber solutions.
Excellent remuneration will be offered in accordance with ability and performance.
This role includes a company vehicle, cell phone and IPAD.
Please submit your application to:
Lance Worthington, Managing Director
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.